Please help me transfer my contacts from Nokia E63 to my iPhone 3GS

antz_1022

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
May I request your help? I need to transfer all my contacts in my Nokia E63 to my iPhone 3GS. I would appreciate it if you can give me a detailed instruction on how to do this. I am not aware also on how to use outlook etc.

Thank you.

Anthony

antz_1022

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Transferring contacts from Nokia E63 to iPhone

My nokia contacts are too many, and each contact has one or more contact nos. including mobile, buss. no., home no., etc. Hence, it is difficult for me to input it one by one to my iphone.

mrgadgit

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Try ZYB Keeps you in sync, all you have to do is register, download software to your Nokia, sync, then go onto the site change your phone and then do the same for your Iphone, Easy.

teme

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Try funambol. It's compatible with many platforms. That's how i went from winmo to the iphone without a hitch.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
as chobbs1 said, that's the easiest option.

also if you can sync your e63 to the computer, don't know if you can sync with address book or contacts (depending on mac vs pc), if you can, sync with that, then sync your outlook contacts (pc) or contacts (mac) with the phone through iTunes. done

sometimes SIM importing doesn't keep the formatting you want, where transferring from old device to computer to new device mostly keeps all the formatting, pic IDs, etc..

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi Silvia Welcome to iMore.

Just wanted to make you aware that the question you responded to was posted almost 5 years ago.

MonicaHoliday

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Create a Gmail Account.
Export your Old VCard files to the Gmail Account.
And finally, syncing, so that you can transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro