Please Help Applications!!

KSG

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Please help!!
I have an iphone 3gs. I had a virus on my laptop and had to start from scratch. I managed to get my tunes back from my iPod however i can not get my apps back. I have just restored my phone and the apps are not in my apps section when i open itunes however they are in my account when i sign in.
How do i restore them back into itunes from my itunes account?
Any help would be much appreciated!!

KSG

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I thought i did, but when i ran the back up no apps appeared although my contacts, background and email accounts were restored

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I thought i did, but when i ran the back up no apps appeared although my contacts, background and email accounts were restored

Hmmmmm. They should of been on there if your phone synced when you plugged it in.

I am at a loss man, I don't think your apps are there anymore :(

KSG

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I feared this maybe the case. Dont quite understand as they are in my purchased account so i have bought them!!
Appreciate your time

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
When i say they are in my account when i sign in, I mean the are in my purchase history.

You need to download them again. It is free to do so, look at your purchase history and go down the list. Then sync your iPhone, you will need to go to apps section and check them go be put back on.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yup...even though it says "buy now" and "are you sure you want to purchase this app?" if you're confident that it's the same app that you have bought in the past it will download for free.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR