Play The Hunger Games DVD movie on iPhone 5?

RobertJones

Banned
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Guys, have u ever watched The Hunger Games? I loved it very much and I thought Jennifer successfully portrayed Katniss.
I bought the genuine DVD version of this movie, but it is not very comfortable to watch it on the DVD player since I always travel for business. Next weekend I will travel again as required. I wanna watch The Hunger Games again via my iPhone 5 on the road, but lacking a DVD converting app thing.
Any good suggestion? I have a mac computer, bzw.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Simplest way is download it on iTunes .. Other than that you would have to copy it and convert it to the correct format

RobertJones

Banned
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Thank you.
I know many movies are available on iTunes, but some cost money, I do not want to waste money doing this, since I already have the dvds.

Arrongin

Banned
Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Among tons of apps, you can easily find Handbrake, recommended most by people. I think you also can think about macx dvd ripper pro halloween edition. I think it is also very good and it is free.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Thank you.
I know many movies are available on iTunes, but some cost money, I do not want to waste money doing this, since I already have the dvds.

I used dvdfab to copy all my kids Disney movies ...

I also buy digital copy's from eBay that people break up combo sets and sell .. So you can get the digital for a fraction of what you pay on iTunes I just got 3 movies for 20 bucks and all are legit original digital discs ... We don't use DVD any more really unless we rent from redbox or something but other than that I'm all digital and stream to 2 apple TVs and can load on any phone or iPad

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I know this is "too little, too late" but in the future maybe look into buying the DVD combo packs? I purchased the Hunger Games and got the Blu Ray/DVD and Digital Copy edition. It only cost a few bucks more and is definitely worth it (IMHO).

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

RobertJones

Banned
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Among tons of apps, you can easily find Handbrake, recommended most by people. I think you also can think about macx dvd ripper pro halloween edition. I think it is also very good and it is free.

Yes, I found this app you said on facebook and have got it free. Thank u!

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Glad you get the free Handbrake, since handbrake don't have a settings for iPhone 5, you could just choose Appe TV as output.