Planning on switching my iPhone 5 color. Can verizon switch all my data to the new iPhone?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I want to go from white to black. Paying the restocking fee of course, and availability at the stores. If possible, can they transfer all my data from this iPhone to the new one? I don't have a laptop anymore and I have over 1500 hundred songs I don't want to lose. So anyway this will be possible to transfer over at the Verizon store?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it because there iTunes would need authorized by your apple ID .. I you would have had iTunes Match then it wouldn't be a issue .. I assume u didn't purchase all that music on iTunes if you did then you can re download from there

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Does iCloud back up music too? If you purchased with iTunes you will be able to redownloand again like peligro said. Verizon will also hit you with a restocking fee.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Does iCloud back up music too? If you purchased with iTunes you will be able to redownloand again like peligro said. Verizon will also hit you with a restocking fee.

No iCloud does not backup music of movies ... But can be re downloaded imagine the size of the iCloud backup if it did

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I would purchase iTunes Match but I do believe it requires a computer to match all your music first.

My advise, go to a friend and back up your phone. Find an app to transfer all your music.