Pixel anomalies on my iPad Air 2

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Hello all - I have had my lovely Air 2 for two years now and I have just noticed that there is a faulty pixel on the screen. It looks like a scratch but it is not. It is long out of warranty but I wondered if Apple would do something about it, since it is a fault in the product. Has anyone ever had any experience of this? Thanks

MacProSC

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi Team George,
I suggest you find a local electronic repair place that offers free diagnostics. Since you're out of warranty at apple they'll likely won't help you...and you'll have to wait a few hours for your "genius" appointment at the Apple store.
I've had a few problems with my devices before and I found that my local uBreakiFix was always willing to help. They take 24 to 48 hours to diagnose your issue and give you a quote... they've even fixed stuff for free for me when I was willing to pay $100 for a new charge port on my iPhone, they cleaned it in 5 minutes and sent me on my way.
If you're in the cupertino area and looking for a repair, you can find them at uBreakiFix Cupertino : Address: 10095 A Saich Way, Cupertino, CA 95014 Phone: (408) 255-5522. I think they have locations nationwide as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni