Pics of iPhone 6 Plus Case & Screen Protectors

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I wanted to share some pics of the new case and screen protectors I got for my 6 Plus at a store called Five Below. The case brand is Spektrum, and screen protectors are made by Aconic. The case has a clear shell for a back with a circle cut out for the Apple logo (which really doesn't matter since it's clear lol) & a black TPU bumper around the edges. The two screen protectors are a combination of glass and aluminum. They cover the entire front of the phone. Around the glass is an aluminum trim. I got one that is black, and one that is silver. I installed the silver one and between the Space Gray of the rear, the silver screen protector, black home button, & trim on the case it looks awesome. The pics really don't do it justice. Also, I hate carrying my in my pocket so I dug out the holster from the shell/holster combo I got from Verizon and this new case fits perfect! I hope you enjoy the pics and please share any thoughts, feedback, etc. Thanks for looking!!!

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I was really impressed the first time I went in there. It seems like they've got something new case wise & screen protector wise. The silver one I just happened across while looking at the other screen protectors. I also got one for my son that is gold for his rose gold 6S plus that has a Speck Candy Shell clear case on it. I'll get some pics of it when he gets home from work. I also got a privacy screen protector from there as well.