Picked up my iPhone 5S today

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Love the feel of the phone compared to the 5C. Touch ID gets a little bit to get used to but once IOS 8 comes, I'm going to to love the feature.

Not regretting moving to the 5S and skipping the 6 (when it comes) as the feel of the 5S reaffirmed to me that anything bigger is just too big for me, for now.

That may change in a year, but for now I'm looking forward to using my iPhone 5S in the future.

EDIT: Sorry, Meant I bought my 5S today. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Chopsrr

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I've picked up my iPhone 5S a bunch of times today! :tongue:

Seriously though, I upgraded from the original 4G and am happy that the 5S isn't like the new 6. I had a Galaxy S3 and hated it, both in design and size. The new iPhone 6 looks to be just like the Samsungs. I hope Apple continues an iPhone design like the 5 in the future. Something like a heritage line.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Love the feel of the phone compared to the 5C. Touch ID gets a little bit to get used to but once IOS 8 comes, I'm going to to love the feature.

Not regretting moving to the 5S and skipping the 6 (when it comes) as the feel of the 5S reaffirmed to me that anything bigger is just too big for me, for now.

That may change in a year, but for now I'm looking forward to using my iPhone 5S in the future.

Enjoy your 5S! :)

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Congrats! I just upgraded from 5c to 5s, Im awaiting my lovely gold phone to come in mail in a couple days. Enjoy your awesome 5s!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2