Photoca (Amazing pop-art photos in 3 steps)

LMSolutionsapp

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

This week we launched the new version of Photoca, a photo editing app unlike anything that is currently in the App Store, this is not another filter app in photographs, with Photoca you can create real masterpieces.

Short Description
Starting from a newly shot or a saved photo, you can choose from effects such as: tube-style color TV, grainy newspaper photo, pop art diagonal pixels, or pop art square pixels. The color, background, and intensity of each effect are user-selectable, and edited photos can be saved and shared on Facebook, Twitter and email.

Date Released: Nov 13, 2012

Price: $0.99

App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=552339631&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Youtube video: Photoca - YouTube

App website: LM Solutions ? Apple Applications - Photoca

Please let me know if you have any questions, and your feedback/review about this app.

Best regards,

Leonardo Mota
LM Solutions
lmota@lmsolutionsapp.com
LM Solutions ? Apple Applications -

iPhone52.png

gpraysman

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Great app, Leonardo! Have you ever considered selling it's ownership instead of keeping it up on the AppStore? I also really like your other sports apps.

LMSolutionsapp

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello Gpraysman,

Thanks for your reply.

To be honest I've thought about selling the ownership, but have not researched about it or know how much they are willing to pay for it, for now I will keep the Photoca in the App Store.

If you have any tips or suggestions on the sale the ownership, I would like to know.

Best regards,

Leonardo Mota