Photo album help

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I uploaded some photos from my old phone onto my iPhone 4 when I got it using iTunes. Now I have two folders with identical pictures, one titled Phone and the other Photo Library. How can I get rid of one of these, I can't delete from the phone and when I uncheck sync photos in iTunes, nothing happens. If I do a restore, can I then use the cloud to get all of my other information back onto my phone?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
They are not doubles photo library shows all the pics on your phone from every folder it's hard to tell unless you have more than one folder

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response, I called the Apple store and spoke to someone about it. They said to try a restore since I dont sync my pictures to the cloud. So I emailed all the pictures to myself did a restore, problem was fixed. I now only have 1 folder for all of my pictures.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just be aware that any time you have more than one folder on your device, the Photo Library folder will also be there. It's not a bug; think of it as Photo Library=iTunes and the individual folders (Camera Roll, Vacation 2011, Kids, etc)=playlists.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I get that, but my photo lobrary folder did NOT contain the pictures that were in my camera roll, that was what I was dealing with.

Andrew B

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried going into Photos when syncing your phone and unchecking the folder that you don't want ?
When you then sync to update , the unwanted folder will be deleted

durbin

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
i had the same issues. ended up just creating a folder on my laptop for the photo's i want to sync with iphone...all others stay on laptop only.

Mikenlens

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
best iphone 4 case

Thanks for the response, I called the Apple store and spoke to someone about it. They said to try a restore since I dont sync my pictures to the cloud. So I emailed all the pictures to myself did a restore, problem was fixed. I now only have 1 folder for all of my pictures.
best iphone 4 case

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice