Phone Stuck on Boot Screen

redeyez115

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
So last night, for some reason that i don't remember, i resprung my jailbroken iphone 5 and almost all the icons were missing except for a couple of the most used ones. Now this morning, i started to go restore a backup of my phone but it restarted and now it won't turn back on! I've searched everywhere with no answers to be found. I really don't want to have to restore it and upgrade to 6.1.3. I HATED my iPhone before it was jailbroken. Is there anything i can do to restore it from my last backup (which was yesterday) instead of turning it back into a worthless piece of metal?

EDIT: Just got it to boot up. It loaded as if there was no jailbreak. Then i restored it from a backup in iTunes, but when it restarted it went back to doing the same crap. What the *******

Last edited by a moderator:

redeyez115

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
My bad. Just frustrated and its part of normal American vocabulary...
No idea how I can remedy my problem from the iPhones safe mode?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My bad. Just frustrated and its part of normal American vocabulary...
No idea how I can remedy my problem from the iPhones safe mode?

It may be part of American vocabulary but will not be tolerated under any circumstance in this or any of our forums just so you know. I edited out your language and will more your thread to the JB section for further help. Please keep your conversation civil for us. Thank you and have a good day.:)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you remember what you installed recently? Obviously something is screwing it up. I've been reading a lot of horror stories about Battery Doctor Pro lately; did you have that? If you can get to safe mode you should be able to disable/uninstall things.

redeyez115

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I went into cydia and looked at everything I have installed. The last thing I installed was something that changes the apple boot logo that I installed a few days ago. It had been working fine but I uninstalled it anyway and it worked! Not sure what changed but thank god I got it back to normal before I had to restore and update to 6.1.3

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods