Phone crash w/ quickpwn2.1 windows

KEROmel

Sep 21, 2008
Visit site
Anyone elses phone screen crashing when pressing the green phone button? Once you push the call button it will bring up the key pad then 5 seconds later it will crash. You can dial out however it wont show the call progress screen. I went ahead and restored with itunes however i did enjoy the features that i got from jailbreaking the phone. Anyone else having this problem and have any idea on how to fix it?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Sorry to not answer your question. But, it's for reasons like this I'm scared to jailbreak my iPhone.

Nonetheless, I hope you get it figured out soon. Maybe retry the steps to jailbreak, no?

E-Bot

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
i had said problem. Its due to something wrong with kate in the installer app, try removing that and see. It worked for me.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Anyone elses phone screen crashing when pressing the green phone button? Once you push the call button it will bring up the key pad then 5 seconds later it will crash. You can dial out however it wont show the call progress screen. I went ahead and restored with itunes however i did enjoy the features that i got from jailbreaking the phone. Anyone else having this problem and have any idea on how to fix it?

You have to remember that with jailbreaking a iPhone is just like applying hacks with Windows Mobile... they will not always play nice together. Sometimes you will run into little things like this. Me personally, if I ever run into issues like this I go with a restore. Just to make sure all is well everywhere else. Things can get bad real quick.

tactical

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Mahalo

Thank you for your post!! Just jailbroke my iphone 3G and had thesme problem. Got rid of Kate and all is good. I also converted from BB to iphone; what's up Navi...