Phone, cases and cleanliness

coxley24

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who is so OCD about the cleanliness of their phone, their case that holds it and how clean their screen is. I'm constantly taking off the case, cleaning it inside and out and cleaning the screen with my cloth I clean my glasses with. Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants a clean phone.....all the time?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't say I'm OCD about it but I do take the phone out of the case about one a day and at least wipe it against my pants or shirt. I use a Tech 21 case and it will leave a grid on the back of the phone. I'll take a damp cloth and wipe that off every couple days. My phone doesn't get dirty really. Just fingerprints mostly.

coxley24

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
You're like me. I do it about once a day too. Ill do my pants if I don't have a cloth. I have the Matte Black Plus and don't want it to get the back scratched. That's probably my "problem"

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have always been OCD on having a clean phone I use a very good product called Whoosh and a microfiber cloth to clean my phone,ipad and tv screen plus my glasses and sunglasses and find it to be a excellent product .DuoBag_1024x1024.png

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I just clean the screen every day (or I should say the screen protector!). My phone is never in a "dirty" environment and is in a case, so I don't worry about it.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one who is so OCD about the cleanliness of their phone, their case that holds it and how clean their screen is. I'm constantly taking off the case, cleaning it inside and out and cleaning the screen with my cloth I clean my glasses with. Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants a clean phone.....all the time?

No, you're definitely not alone. I don't have the iPhone 7 Plus, but I'm like that with my iPhone 6s. I use a clear case on it. I'll notice some lint on the back and then remove the case and clean it off. I last did that just a few days ago and used a microfiber cloth and mild computer cleaner on it and the case. I also put a different case on my phone and then put back the original one I had on maybe a couple of hours later at most.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I work outdoors and with my hands a lot on my off days. My blue lifeproof was already stained on the back with grease in a week. I do like to wipe my screen down with a wet washcloth every few days but other than that I don't sweat it. I bought a lifeproof case to not worry about it.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Clean mine once a month to keep any buildup in between the phone and the case I am in the trades so it's get pretty dirty I use both screen and case to protect my plus.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I wipe my 7 plus with a microfiber cloth once a day. I don't use a screensaver and it gets a few fingerprints. Take it out of case about once a month and clean phone back and inside case.

swille81

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
I am extremely OCD about the cleanliness of my phone and it drives other folks around me insane. I'm happy to see others share my fixation. To that end, I clean my phone daily. Sometimes as much as twice daily. I notice that my Otterbox Defender for the 7 Plus picks up a lot of dust and I am constantly (every 2-3 hours) wiping just it down. The whole phone and case combo is at least once a day if not more.

bales_83

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
I hate seeing smudges on the screen but I don't go further than breathing on the screen and wiping it on my pants every now and again. Having said that, periodically a thin layer of dirt builds up around these edge of my case which does annoy me.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am not OCD but I do l clean my screen and the back of my case as well and my watch screen. I take very good care of my gadgets. My tablets too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox