Persistent notifications?

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Is there a way to make my notifications persistent? As it is now, I pick up my phone and see I have four email notifications. Set it down because I’ll deal with them later, then I forget about it. I’ll pick it up again and no notification showing unless I swipe up to see notifications.

Is there a way to keep the notifications on the lock screen until I deal with them?

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Is there a way to make my notifications persistent? As it is now, I pick up my phone and see I have four email notifications. Set it down because I’ll deal with them later, then I forget about it. I’ll pick it up again and no notification showing unless I swipe up to see notifications.

Is there a way to keep the notifications on the lock screen until I deal with them?

Got it!

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Great! In case others would like to know how to do this, could you share what you were able to figure out?

Settings
Notifications
go to the app you want persistent
toggle on allow notifications if off, choose alerts on which screens, select banner style, and change to persistent.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Settings
Notifications
go to the app you want persistent
toggle on allow notifications if off, choose alerts on which screens, select banner style, and change to persistent.

I think that "persistent" option is only for banners. The drop down banners. Doesn't work on lock screen. Lock screen notifications go away after you see them. You'll have to view them on the Today screen.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner