Perhaps minor new thing?

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
So after installing latest public ios version I noticed that after installing an app with "widget", when pulling the notification center,it notifies me that there is one new available app with "widget" available. Is this new feature or old and I have just missed it? The information about that new widget can be seen when you pull the notification center down and scroll to the bottom.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So after installing latest public ios version I noticed that after installing an app with "widget", when pulling the notification center,it notifies me that there is one new available app with "widget" available. Is this new feature or old and I have just missed it? The information about that new widget can be seen when you pull the notification center down and scroll to the bottom.

It must be a new thing. I haven't noticed it in the apps I've got.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

The "new widget" notification at the bottom of the noti center has been present since the introduction of widgets for iOS 8 :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73