• Welcome to the all-new iMore Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Perhaps minor new thing?

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
So after installing latest public ios version I noticed that after installing an app with "widget", when pulling the notification center,it notifies me that there is one new available app with "widget" available. Is this new feature or old and I have just missed it? The information about that new widget can be seen when you pull the notification center down and scroll to the bottom.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
So after installing latest public ios version I noticed that after installing an app with "widget", when pulling the notification center,it notifies me that there is one new available app with "widget" available. Is this new feature or old and I have just missed it? The information about that new widget can be seen when you pull the notification center down and scroll to the bottom.

It must be a new thing. I haven't noticed it in the apps I've got.

ThePinkChameleon

Jul 8, 2011

The "new widget" notification at the bottom of the noti center has been present since the introduction of widgets for iOS 8 :)

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
The "new widget" notification at the bottom of the noti center has been present since the introduction of widgets for iOS 8 :)

Yup, been there since the start. Pretty handy too, since some apps that have been around for a long time have recently included widgets.