Paul Walker( fast and furious) Died

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering why everyone was instagraming pictures of him yesterday! Now I know why!

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
R.I.P. Paul Walker a solid individual that went way before his time. We should not kid ourselves though by saying he was a great actor ... he wasn't even a good actor. Paul Walker had muscles & a pretty face. He got lucky by association of being in a franchise of extremely entertaining, but infamously bad teenage movies about import cars.

You should not kid yourself in thinking you speak for everyone. Many people enjoyed his movies, and not just his F&F movies. He may have been no Denzel Washington but I personally thought he was a good actor that was entertaining to watch.

RIP Paul Walker..My thoughts are prayers go out to your family and friends.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The rumor mill is saying that Paul Walker is actually not dead. I haven't seen any confirmation on it, but then again, I haven't seen any for his death either.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
The rumor mill is saying that Paul Walker is actually not dead. I haven't seen any confirmation on it, but then again, I haven't seen any for his death either.

Pretty sure his agent wouldn't announce it if he was alive and universal where they were filming wouldn't be delayed

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure his agent wouldn't announce it if he was alive and universal where they were filming wouldn't be delayed

Likewise it would not have been on IMDB. IMDB is a highly credible source for Hollywood and actors, everything is fact verified before being posted.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
He's has certainly passed...there is no truth to those rumors...

In a sea of scum in Hollywood, this guy stood out (to me at least) as one that went against that grain, and truly made a difference as well as providing excellent films to enjoy. The Fast and The Furious movies are some of my favorite action movies, and it just so happened that my wife started in locations on the most recent film about a week ago...Paul Walker was due to come back to Atlanta and film many of his key shots, so we found out about this early and it was quite sad to hear and take in...it seems to have really sent a shock wave through the project too (obviously, since many of them have worked together intimately for the last decade or more). The world lost a great person, and I pray for peace and hope for his family.

But not just Mr. Walker's family...the driver, Roger Rodas, as well. Multiplying this loss is the fact that it came during the holidays...I can only hope and pray the friends and family find peace with each other. RIP to both of them.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Likewise it would not have been on IMDB. IMDB is a highly credible source for Hollywood and actors, everything is fact verified before being posted.

Blazin' From Mini 2 You

Not only fact verified, but most times, even to get projects added to a profile (much less changes like birth/death dates) require submitted proof. I handle my wife's IMDB so I know this from having done it so many times over the last couple of years.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Maybe his twitter and FB accounts were hacked reporting his death. Smh. Usually also run a personal assistant or publicist.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
R.I.P. Paul Walker a solid individual that went way before his time. We should not kid ourselves though by saying he was a great actor ... he wasn't even a good actor. Paul Walker had muscles & a pretty face. He got lucky by association of being in a franchise of extremely entertaining, but infamously bad teenage movies about import cars.

I remember him from Y&R years and years ago. He wasn't Olivier, but saying he wasn't a good actor is simply YOUR opinion.

One I strongly disagree with, incidentally.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Just like Justin Bieber fans thinks he's a good singer (he's not). Because someone achieves a certain level of success at what they do does not make them necessarily good at what they do.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My heart goes out to his daughter. I don't generally like kids at all but no child deserves to lose one of their parents that young.

My sister and I both lost our mother when we were young but my sister was 15 when it happened. She was the same age as Paul's daughter.

The photos of Tyrese Gibson breaking down at the crash site the next day made me tear up.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just like Justin Bieber fans thinks he's a good singer (he's not). Because someone achieves a certain level of success at what they do does not make them necessarily good at what they do.

He was excellent at what he did. Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Van Damme were all excellent at what they did. Are they bringing home academy awards for their projects? Of course not, they're action stars. Go get Morgan Freeman and put him in a role like these and he falls flat on his face...can he win a room full of awards? He sure can, but he's no action star.

I suppose you look for Emmy awards every time you turn on the TV? You only listen to grammy award winning singers? Give me a break.

The guy was solid at what he did. He was a great action movie actor. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have found the success he did. And the level of success a person achieves is DIRECTLY related to how good they are at what they do.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I can think of something you're good at but the mods would probably ban me if I said what it was.

We get it. You hate him. Move on.

It's a tragedy when anyone dies, especially in a manner as horrific as Paul and Roger did.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
He was excellent at what he did. Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Van Damme were all excellent at what they did. Are they bringing home academy awards for their projects? Of course not, they're action stars. Go get Morgan Freeman and put him in a role like these and he falls flat on his face...can he win a room full of awards? He sure can, but he's no action star.

I suppose you look for Emmy awards every time you turn on the TV? You only listen to grammy award winning singers? Give me a break.

The guy was solid at what he did. He was a great action movie actor. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have found the success he did. And the level of success a person achieves is DIRECTLY related to how good they are at what they do.
Really Sean, I figured if you were going to jump on this bandwagon you'd bring a little more to the table than just reenforcing my point. Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Van Damme are all bad actors that rose to fame simply on the vehicles they were in, rather any skills as actors they possessed. No I don't look for awards when I'm choosing what I view, and listen too. Awards in themselves can be very political and not a end all means for choosing one's entertainment, but it's very seldom that we see a truly bad actor, or show win one.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I can think of something you're good at but the mods would probably ban me if I said what it was.

We get it. You hate him. Move on.

It's a tragedy when anyone dies, especially in a manner as horrific as Paul and Roger did.

All I said was that he was a bad actor ... everyone else here has spun this into what it is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen