Parra Incase Slider Case

sikra

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone.

I know I'm most likely breaking all forum rule, making requests in my very first post on this forum, posting my thread in the wrong area, and asking for something compleatly impossible...

But anyway, here goes nothing.

The last couple of weeks, I'v been looking high and low on the Internet, searching for the one and single most uniqe and cool looking case for the iPhone out there.

Parra Incase Slider Case.

Since this is my first post, I'm not able to post eigther a link to incase, nor show you a picture of it. But if you don't know what I'm talking about, you have never seen it I'm sure.

well, to get back on track. My question here will be:

"Does any of you wounderfull forum members, have any idea where/how or if it is even poosible to get my hand on this case??"

I'd even go as far as to say, that I'd love to but I used one, if anyone is interested in that.

I live in Denmark, so there is a very small amout of apple retail stores, so I doubt if they have the case. But if anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be very glad :)

btw, I'v allrdy asked incase, if they happend to have a spare one somewhere hidden away for the public, but no luck there eighter. Its slod out, and will most likely never return to their online shop.

So, and S.O.S, to get the Parra Incase Slider Case please?

sikra

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Thx alot! :)

Yeah, I know that the biggest problem with this is, that it was limited edition, and that it is sold out on the main site.

But I'm still hoping that there is one left somewhere on the internet, or in a store somewhere.

I'd be happy to pay almost whatever the price might be for it.

Used or new, doesn't really matter, as long as it's not broken or anything like that ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73