Panoramic Backgrounds -iOS 7, Share yours

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Won't let me post pics dang Tapatalk says something about a ID and then won't proceed

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: Panoramic Backgrounds

I can't set a pano wallpaper either anymore. I disabled the feature in B5 because it was zooming in on the image. In B6 I enabled the feature again but for some reason it wouldn't apply pano lock screen wallpapers. So I am hoping that by GM it will be fixed I wont be doing a fresh install until GM so I'll try it again then.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
So is the panoramic and paralax the same feature? I keep hearing both being used interchangeably. Does the GM have any sort of new wallpaper parallax or is it a plain ol' static image?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So is the panoramic and paralax the same feature? I keep hearing both being used interchangeably. Does the GM have any sort of new wallpaper parallax or is it a plain ol' static image?

Not really. The parallax effect is the obvious "layers" that are apparent by slight rotations of the device - how the background seems to move (slightly) to reveal other details of the background, icons, badges, etc.

The panorama effect is similar but actually scrolled across a large, panoramic photo (set as a wallpaper) behind the lock screen or the icons.

The parallax effect is still present in the GM release... but the panorama effect is not.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Well that's good at least. Not a big deal but at least a nice effect. Still not keen on the icons at all myself but all the new features etc. of ios7 trump my dislike for the plain neon icons.

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77