Otterbox Reflex

k-man-do

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Got the case yesterday. I was nervous about the 2 piece design that clips together. I dont think it is going to be an issue. It feels pretty good in your hand, there isn't much rubber which makes it a little slick to handle but I think this will change as it gets used. Also if you head to youtube and search otterbox reflex there is a video of a guy that throws his iphone with it

apallatto#IM

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Got the case yesterday. I was nervous about the 2 piece design that clips together. I dont think it is going to be an issue. It feels pretty good in your hand, there isn't much rubber which makes it a little slick to handle but I think this will change as it gets used. Also if you head to youtube and search otterbox reflex there is a video of a guy that throws his iphone with it

Thanks for the update. I'll have to check out that video later.

apallatto#IM

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Here is your link. He never did show the phone still working and the case takes a beating but looks pretty good.

Just watched the video, that's crazy. The case did take a pretty good beating but like you said slalomskie, he never showed the phone working. I also want to know if he had a screen protector on the phone, because the screen looked like it got pretty scratched.

k-man-do

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
There is another video from the point of view of the phone.

OtterBox Reflex Case from the view of the iPhone 4 is the name of the video

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW