OtterBox iP4 & Speck iPh4 cases on a 4s?

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I am using the Speck case from my black iPhone 4 on my white 4s with no problems. All the buttons line up just fine and the camera works with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I am using the Speck case from my black iPhone 4 on my white 4s with no problems. All the buttons line up just fine and the camera works with no problems.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

You may want to specify the case. No all Speck cases are the same.

Setanta

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have just come over from BB and always had them wrapped in Otterboxes, both the Defender and the Commuter. I loved the protection they offered, but the defender was very chunky. Since making the switch, I went with the Defender on my i4s and it is positively svelte by comparison with the BB.

The only gripe I have is that the holster is a little too tight, but it will break in over time.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Got our Speck Candyshell Flip 4S cases in the mail today. They are every bit as awesome as the regular Candyshell cases and allow docking without removing the case!

Used the coupon code "goodbetterspeck" for a discount, plus free shipping.

Speck CandyShell Flip

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Defender on mine now. I love the belt clip and I love that my phone is bulky enough to be protected. I don't want just a silicone skin on mine. WIth all the horse riding I do, it'd get cracked if it ever fell out of my pocket or if I dropped it. Considering trying a Seidio case. It was the bulky one with the clip. Also, the Tank case by CaseMate looks good, but it's more expensive than the Defender case is.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Got our Speck Candyshell Flip 4S cases in the mail today. They are every bit as awesome as the regular Candyshell cases and allow docking without removing the case!

Used the coupon code "goodbetterspeck" for a discount, plus free shipping.

This is good to know!~Thanks for posting. I am expecting mine today. I ordered the pink/white 4S one from Amazon and am so nervous. I had previously used a reg CandyShell 4 for my 4S and it worked pretty well as far as the buttons all function. I don't know about the camera because I didn't take any flash pictures with it. But just to be sure I insisted on buying 4S Speck only from now on. Speck is my favorite so far but I was up and down with the flip. Finally just ordered it and hoped for the best. Can't wait to try it today. Do you feel like the rubber (elastic) at the bottom will hold out. I charge my phone 2 to 3 times a day and worry about that flip part getting flimsy after little time. The reason for me wanting the flip is because my favorite charge I use is a generic and thicker than the iphone one and wouldn't work while I have the CandyShell on. For now I'm using the OB Commuter I just bought. Probably my second fave case.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
This is good to know!~Thanks for posting. I am expecting mine today. I ordered the pink/white 4S one from Amazon and am so nervous. I had previously used a reg CandyShell 4 for my 4S and it worked pretty well as far as the buttons all function. I don't know about the camera because I didn't take any flash pictures with it. But just to be sure I insisted on buying 4S Speck only from now on. Speck is my favorite so far but I was up and down with the flip. Finally just ordered it and hoped for the best. Can't wait to try it today. Do you feel like the rubber (elastic) at the bottom will hold out. I charge my phone 2 to 3 times a day and worry about that flip part getting flimsy after little time. The reason for me wanting the flip is because my favorite charge I use is a generic and thicker than the iphone one and wouldn't work while I have the CandyShell on. For now I'm using the OB Commuter I just bought. Probably my second fave case.

Speck is our favorite too. I think the rubber part on the Flip is pretty substantial and will last. If not, the cases have a one-yr warranty so I would think that would be covered. If you ordered an original Flip case with the regular camera cutout, take a couple of flash photos to make sure the flash doesn't bounce back. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73