Otterbox defender like case?

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows of a case with all the protection of the otterbox defender but smaller. It has to cover everything and have the built in screen protector. I have looked but came up with nothing. Anyone know of anything?

Diff

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I looked at case-mate. They have a hard back cover shell with a soft rubber cover with screen protector. I have & love the Otterbox Defender case. Inexpensive from Amazon.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
You can look at the OtterBox Commuter Series. Very nice but not quite as hefty as the Defender series.

then there is the Turtle Case. Here is a video of it.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Well I do have the defender case now and it is awesome but for my Blackberry I had the seidio innocase 360 which is much smaller. I do landscaping so everything needs to be covered ports and all just like the defender but smaller :)

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
That turtle case is open on the sides for the volume and so on where the defender isnt I wouldnt like that. Sorry I am so picky I just protect my phone like its my kid haha you guys know what im talkin about

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I am not aware of anything that covers al like the OB. I am in Construction, so if you are in Landscaping also I would just stick with the Defender.

But that is just me.:D

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i had an incident at work today and luckily my phone was not in my pocket, needless to say i went straight away and bought a defender after work. i'm really liking it so far! i'm not aware of any other case that protects like this one. maybe the speck tough case, but it doesnt have screen protection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73