OtterBox Defender Case

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I never can do the Defender series ones. The built in screen protectors never lay flat or they do weird effects on the screen.

I end up buying the Commuter series instead.

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

That's true with the 5c case. But I've never had that issue on my 4 and 5.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The defender has it's place in the world for construction workers, loggers that sort of thing but I agree not the best looking and convenient

Sent from my iPhone 5s

I am neither a logger or in construction. I just didn't want to shatter the screen on my $600 phone when I had one on my 4s.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I am neither a logger or in construction. I just didn't want to shatter the screen on my $600 phone when I had one on my 4s.

Yeah I'm not knocking anyone who uses one. I'm just saying there not convenient. To some people 600.00 is mega money so protecting a phone that they can't replace is probably a good idea

Sent from my iPhone 5s

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I was never a fan of OB. The plastic screen gets scratched and scuff easily, as well as dust underneath constantly. The outer rubber pulls away after about a month or so. I prefer Incipio. Their cases aren't as rugged, but protect the device and easily slide in and out of pockets. Plus their edges are just enough to cover a screen protector, so the entire phone is covered. I bought her an Incipio first, which she is still using, but she wants pink camo and apparently OB has ALL the market on that.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2