OSX 10.10.4 is now live

PWarn

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Wish I could go get it... iPad and iPhone got the update no problem, but the Mac app store has been stuck for me for the last hour.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Wish I could go get it... iPad and iPhone got the update no problem, but the Mac app store has been stuck for me for the last hour.
I'm the opposite... MacBook updated and installed... iPad and iPhone are still sitting at "Update Requested"... Still...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Must be a separate iTunes app update that hasn't pushed yet...?
Not sure... Likely an iTunes update.

OK... here's what I discovered... when you click the link on Apple's web page to listen to Beats1 - it takes you to a page that gives a pop-up saying iTunes 12.2 is required - and a button to click to download...which takes you to the iTunes 12.1.2 download page... so - something's SNAFU.

Edit to add for those who pop in... iTunes was indeed updated and is available via usual methods...

Last edited:

mrjayviper

May 22, 2015
Visit site
All I get is a spinning wheel. Nothing is downloading from the AppStore. Though I've already updated, I always prefer to have a copy on hand.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I installed the update a few hours ago. A couple of minutes ago, while changing my desktop wallpaper, my screen went white. I powered it down & back up but nothing. I'm not in the mood to deal with it right now so I just put it away...maybe I'll mess with it tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

benji888578

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Question: I was on the public beta program, now off, I manually downloaded the combo update, but, I am unable to download the full Yosemite 10.10.4 from the app store...yosemite shows as downloaded in purchased, I try to download from the Yosemite page and it just gives me a spinning wheel after i hit "continue" when it prompts me about already having it and wanting to download the full OS. (I have tried several different times since 10.10.4 came out.)

I want to download the full installer so I can dump Flash and such and do a clean install, but, I can't get the full installer. I don't want to do it from internet restore, I want to download 10.10.4 and put it on a thumb drive via DiskMaker X. Is there something I need to do to the app store so I can download it? I do not have any installer for OS X in my applications folder.