ordered my iPhone 14 pro max (silver)

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I've finally ordered an iPhone 14 pro max in silver colour with rogers carrier. im guessing there is a high demand on the phone since I have to have one on back order saying it can take up to 4 weeks or so. not really in a rush to get the phone still love my iPhone 12 Pro Max. anyone else ordered their phone and have to wait? well I guess this give me time to decide which case I would like for this new phone I will be receiving hopefully soon

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I've finally ordered an iPhone 14 pro max in silver colour with rogers carrier. im guessing there is a high demand on the phone since I have to have one on back order saying it can take up to 4 weeks or so. not really in a rush to get the phone still love my iPhone 12 Pro Max. anyone else ordered their phone and have to wait? well I guess this give me time to decide which case I would like for this new phone I will be receiving hopefully soon

I don’t know rogers carrier. I did check the Apple Store for the 14 PM 128GB silver (USA location). That’s showing a 4 day ETA.
Either you’re in a region that requires a specific regulatory model that has low inventory or the carrier is in serious general back order.
Best of luck…

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Oh wow! I just checked availability in my region (Montréal) for the iPhone 14 Pro Max, and the only Apple Stores reporting as having them in stock are in Ottawa (Bayview and Rideau). That's 185km away.

I don't know how Rogers' logistics on that work out. Apple reports delivery for Tuesday if I order them today.

Best of luck waiting :)

I don’t know rogers carrier. I did check the Apple Store for the 14 PM 128GB silver (USA location). That’s showing a 4 day ETA.
Either you’re in a region that requires a specific regulatory model that has low inventory or the carrier is in serious general back order.
Best of luck…

Rogers is a major telecom provider in Canada (IIRC, the first or second biggest). We use the A2893 iPhone 14 Pro Max model, which has a slightly different mobile band configuration.
Ref.: iPhone - Supported 5G and LTE networks - Apple

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Oh wow! I just checked availability in my region (Montréal) for the iPhone 14 Pro Max, and the only Apple Stores reporting as having them in stock are in Ottawa (Bayview and Rideau). That's 185km away.

I don't know how Rogers' logistics on that work out. Apple reports delivery for Tuesday if I order them today.

Rogers is a major telecom provider in Canada (IIRC, the first or second biggest). We use the A2893 iPhone 14 Pro Max model, which has a slightly different mobile band configuration.

Yes I kind of figured that. Oh well I’ll be getting the phone eventually

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site

I got an email saying phone should arrive today. And it’s only been a little over a week since I placed the order. Way faster then I expected

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Remember best buy is no longer a major player anymore. They are looking for a new format instead of stores. You can no longer call the stores all calls go to the call center. There are hundreds of stores that are slated to close plus the 100 or so that have already closed. If you go into a store now the inventory is low and very few employees.
The ceo and board is looking for a new way to stay in business because store don't seem to be the way look at bed bath and beyond they look to go chapter 7 any day now they can't pay their bills they are broke! They are calling this the retail apocalypse.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Remember best buy is no longer a major player anymore. They are looking for a new format instead of stores. You can no longer call the stores all calls go to the call center. There are hundreds of stores that are slated to close plus the 100 or so that have already closed. If you go into a store now the inventory is low and very few employees.
The ceo and board is looking for a new way to stay in business because store don't seem to be the way look at bed bath and beyond they look to go chapter 7 any day now they can't pay their bills they are broke! They are calling this the retail apocalypse.

I had a nightmarish time with Best Buy back in November when we were buying a refrigerator.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods