Opinions Please! is the 4 worth it?

arcurlyq

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
My proximity sensor issues went away with a software update that apple did. Once they updated the software, I never had an issue with my proximity sensor again. I did have an issue with my home button (it would not consistently recognize multiple clicks), and Apple replaced it (although I did have the extended warranty).

If I were you, I would wait until the iPhone 5 comes out. Also, make sure you get Apple's extended warranty. Any smartphone is going to have issues, and Apple has upheld their warranty very well in my experience. Totally worth it for me because I'm a heavy user and when something goes wrong with my phone, I just want a new one right away (can't wait to have it fixed!)

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I think the 4 is more than enough. I work for AT&T and we have been having people come in asking when the 5 is coming out....I just tell them to buy the 4 and don't wait if they want it right now. I usually sell them 9 out of 10 times.

iKustomize

Aug 29, 2011
www.iKustomize.com
Rather Be Safe than Sorry....

I'm a "newbie" :eek: here but not to the iPhone scene... I "kustomize" iphones making them stand out in a crowd of black and white! As for your question I would wait so you can compare the two. I've owned all 4 of the iPhones since inception and have owned many 3gs/s and 4/s. I love messing with my phones and am always looking for something new. Since your upgrade date is so close to the expected release date might as well wait and compare the two in order to see what is better for you.
Check us out at ;) iKustomize dot com
We use only the highest quality :cool: (yes you can tell a difference just by feeling them) and our products include OEM Retina Displays and OEM Digitizers. Only the best, stop on by and check us out or PM me here. Thanks for looking, you won't be disappointed.

skaramanga

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
But is anyone having problems with it? did they fix the proximity sensor issue since the phone came out?

also, I'm always leary of getting a phone when it first comes out...

I've never had a problem with my iPhone 4, it is fantastic. Make sure you have a case for it though, I use a Speck case

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4 is a fantastic phone...and well worth the $199 contract price they ask. Given the obvious price drop after a new phone is introduced, this would be even more true...an iPhone 4 for under $100 would be a steal.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
thanks everyone. I'm getting very excited.. I wish it was October already! :cool:

I've received many opinions and i would say 95% have been very positive about the 4..$ is an issue so if the 4 price drops when the 5 comes out, that will probably be the way I go.. I figure I can download the 5 software and get a lot of the 5's benefits...(I'm trying to sell my blackberry to have more money)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77