Opinions on Ipad Air case

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

I just ordered an ipad air 32gb from Target this morning with the 100$ gift card yay!!!
I am now debating between these 2 cases.
You will have to add an additional $5 to each price as I will be either getting the purple or pink and for some reason they cost more
Just for this purpose I am linking the black version of both.

Case 1-
Amazon.com: INVELLOP Black Leatherette Case Cover for Apple iPad Air 5G 5th 5 Generation: Electronics
I am leaning towards this one as I think I will like the leatherette, however don't know if its worth the price difference

Case 2-
Amazon.com: Fintie SmartShell Case for Apple iPad Air (iPad 5 5th Generation) Ultra Slim Lightweight with Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep - Black: Computers & Accessories
I have heard good things about this case on here, but the plastic see through back has me a little weary

Which of these cases doy ou feel would offer the best protection- while maintaining the "airy"ness of the ipad air?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I would go for the first option as well. The reason, it has four folds. It may not seem like a big deal now, but you will see that the case will offer more stability when using as a stand than the case that has three folds on it. The old Smart Cover from Apple used to have four folds and it was awesome. The new smart case that I bought only has three folds and there is a noticeable difference.

zanix

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I would go for the first option as well. The reason, it has four folds. It may not seem like a big deal now, but you will see that the case will offer more stability when using as a stand than the case that has three folds on it. The old Smart Cover from Apple used to have four folds and it was awesome. The new smart case that I bought only has three folds and there is a noticeable difference.

I'm not seeing the difference in the 2 cases with regards to the folds. They both look like they fold over the same way. What am I missing?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen