Only Black iPhone 4 will be available at AT&T launch!!!

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
See Boy Genius Post

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is going on? According to an internal AT&T document leaked by the chaps at modmyi.com, the questionably sexy all-white iPhone 4 will not be available for purchase on D-Day aka June 24th. Instead, the document claims that the 16GB and 32GB white models will be ?available later this summer.? We?d like to think that if true this fact would have been clearly spelled out for us during the WWDC keynote, but then again, it is Apple we?re talking about. We?ve reached out to both Apple and AT&T for comments, but we?re not holding our breath we?ll get anything worthwhile in response. Either way, we should know exactly what?s up tomorrow as pre-orders officially kick off.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
black is better anyway

that wouldn't matter to me since I think the black one is much more sexy. I can see how that would make the people who want white mad but here in Canada we have to wait for an extra month anyway :( Well you could send Steve an email he seems to answer those pretty well.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
This could be very interesting, I guess it's a good thing I like the look of the black one better this go around.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Knowing Apple and their fine marketing strategy, there is no way they would lose 1st day sales numbers s by delaying the white ones.

Now I wouldnt be surprised if AT&T stores didnt get the white units,, but Im certain that both Apple stores and Apple.com will have plenty of white ones for those suckers who want one :)

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Oye, kids. hahaha, if anything, just AT&T might not have it to limit their number of sku's Apple Stores will still have them, and so will AT&T probably. Go look at the leaked memo at modmy or modmi whatever, look at the grammar and spelling, and you'll see, it's not real. AT&T wouldnt release a company wide memo with 5 words misspelled and words to sentences missing....come on kiddies!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I can see them having maybe double the stock in black than white because that's what happened with the 3Gs last year, but they will have white for sure.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Spy vs Spy

I also think it's prob going to be AT&T that wont have the white ones. I'm going to the US site preorder tonight to fill up the que so you guys have to wait longer to get your order :p Muhahaha naw I'm just kidding but I am very envious right about now.

insearchof

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
This hopefully wont be the case. I cant order from Apple since I'm a new customer and doing a family plan.

*crosses finger for this to be fake*

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I called Apple.
The rep I talked to said she had called AT&T 20 mins. prior to see why this rumor was going around.
As far as she knows, there is no reason they white ones wouldn't be up for pre-order tomorrow.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
My girlfriend just left an AT&T store. They will let her pre-order the iPhone tomorrow for the reduced price, but couldn't guarantee her getting a white one and said that only the black one would be available for pre-ordering.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
If this is the case, I will surely wait for the white one to be released. I will not pay for something I don't want. Yes, it is that serious - the white one is just that sexy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2