Old Notifications Reappearing on Lockscreen

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue with their jailbroken iPhone where old notifications sometimes reappear on the Lockscreen?

I'm jailbroken on iOS 6.0.1 on an iPhone 4S.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Not I...

Are you clearing the notification from NC and it still comes back? Or just the pop up notification.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Are your email accounts pop3 or imap? Maybe the marked read status isn't bring synced to th server and it keeps redownloading them?

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Are your email accounts pop3 or imap? Maybe the marked read status isn't bring synced to th server and it keeps redownloading them?

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Two are exchange and the others imap but all of them have done it.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
This also happens to me, it usually happens when I respring or restart phone and an email notification that I've already deleted reappear. I use LockInfo 5.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This also happens to me, it usually happens when I respring or restart phone and an email notification that I've already deleted reappear. I use LockInfo 5.

The same...on the rare occasion I've had it happen, it's only been after a respring. Probably some sort of cached memory situation. OP, is yours happening without any sort of respring/reboot?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
The same...on the rare occasion I've had it happen, it's only been after a respring. Probably some sort of cached memory situation. OP, is yours happening without any sort of respring/reboot?

I'm not sure, I tried a respring hoping that would fix it but it didn't work. I think it may be a cached memory issue. I hope it resolves itself because it is annoying.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody found a solution to this? This is becoming very annoying for me I'm getting notifications about emails that I've saved over a year ago and I often get the same iMessage for three days in a row.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody found a solution to this? This is becoming very annoying for me I'm getting notifications about emails that I've saved over a year ago and I often get the same iMessage for three days in a row.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

It resolved itself all of a sudden for me, I don't think I actually changed anything.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It resolved itself all of a sudden for me, I don't think I actually changed anything.

Mine appears to resolve itself for a few days and then always ends up coming back it seems to be the same group of emails that I have to clear all the time.

Thanks for giving us the update though.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine appears to resolve itself for a few days and then always ends up coming back it seems to be the same group of emails that I have to clear all the time.

Thanks for giving us the update though.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

You're welcome, I hope yours is fixed completely soon because I remember it was terribly annoying.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73