Ok!!! It's final, I'm going for the gold no matter how long It takes

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Good evening/ morning ladies and gentlemen.
I know most of you'll will be like " this guy can't be serious" but yes, I've made a final decision to get the gold 64 gig 5S.

In a thread prior to this one I made a discussion to stick with my silver 5s but my nagging conscience keeps creeping up every day and watching unboxing videos of the " gold beauty".

I hate being so sub-conscience, I guess when you really want something, you want it. This is one of those things. I just can't ignore it.
So, what I'm FINALLY going to do is:
go to Apple tomorrow early as soon as they open ,get a full refund for my silver 5S, then trade that in for the gold.
I was told by an apple representative that they can refund my iPhone within 14 days and if the phone is in good condition. Mine is immaculate
If they don't have any in stock I'll order online and wait for how ever long it would take for my gold to arrive.

It's a closed chapter guys. I had to do this or else my conscience would be nagging me every day lol.
I hope no one goes through this lol

PurseCrayons6

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I wanted the Gold from day 1, but couldn't make my mind up to which size the 16gb or 32gb! I ordered the 16gb! I almost canceled my order & went with the silver, but I knew in the long run I wouldn't be happy! Now I just have to wait until my Gold baby gets in my hand!! 😍

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I wanted the Gold from day 1, but couldn't make my mind up to which size the 16gb or 32gb! I ordered the 16gb! I almost canceled my order & went with the silver, but I knew in the long run I wouldn't be happy! Now I just have to wait until my Gold baby gets in my hand!! 😍

We in the same boat. We just waiting for it to start sailing lol.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I know most of you'll will be like " this guy can't be serious" but yes, I've made a final decision to get the gold 64 gig 5S.

In a thread prior to this one I made a discussion to stick with my silver 5s but my nagging conscience keeps creeping up every day and watching unboxing videos of the " gold beauty".

I hate being so sub-conscience, I guess when you really want something, you want it. This is one of those things. I just can't ignore it.
go to Apple tomorrow early as soon as they open ,get a full refund for my silver 5S, then trade that in for the gold.
I was told by an apple representative that they can refund my iPhone within 14 days and if the phone is in good condition. Mine is immaculate
If they don't have any in stock I'll order online and wait for how ever long it would take for my gold to arrive.

It's a closed chapter guys. I had to do this or else my conscience would be nagging me every day lol.

May as well. You have the 5 to use in the interim, and this'll be your main phone for the next year at least.

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
On release day I went to Best Buy near my office. I was second on line and asked for a VZW 64 Gig White/Silver, the girl made an error and I got Black/Gray. At first I thought no big deal, but then thinking after paying retail I should really get what I want. Today I looked online at Best Buys inventory and they had a VZW 64 Gig Gold in stock. I got there as they opened and made the switch! It really is a sharp looking color in person! I always buy from Best Buy, they had a few gold in stock actually.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Go for it. Get whatcha like👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
It shall be worth the wait!

Yeah buddy it should be. I returned my phone today this morning and the sales dude told me they would be doing an internet transfer, so it would take about 24hours to get into my Account. So I with that money I'll buy the gold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
May as well. You have the 5 to use in the interim, and this'll be your main phone for the next year at least.

I gave my iPhone 5 to my girlfriend. So I'm using my iPad 4 as my device. Using scrappy phone just for phone calls. It doesn't matter to me as long as I have an apple device next to me to bare the lonely night without my 5S lol.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
On release day I went to Best Buy near my office. I was second on line and asked for a VZW 64 Gig White/Silver, the girl made an error and I got Black/Gray. At first I thought no big deal, but then thinking after paying retail I should really get what I want. Today I looked online at Best Buys inventory and they had a VZW 64 Gig Gold in stock. I got there as they opened and made the switch! It really is a sharp looking color in person! I always buy from Best Buy, they had a few gold in stock actually.

That's good man. Here in Australia they have no iPhone 5s in stock anywhere. Not at the Appel store or any service provider.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I know most of you'll will be like " this guy can't be serious" but yes, I've made a final decision to get the gold 64 gig 5S. l

You're paying enough money for the iPhone 5S therefore you should absolutely get the color that you want. This is why I took the Black one back that I got at BestBuy on launch day. I love my Silver & White one so much more. It was worth returning the Black 5S even though I had to wait a bit longer to get the color that I really wanted. :)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
You're paying enough money for the iPhone 5S therefore you should absolutely get the color that you want. This is why I took the Black one back that I got at BestBuy on launch day. I love my Silver & White one so much more. It was worth returning the Black 5S even though I had to wait a bit longer to get the color that I really wanted. :)

I'm in the waiting line now. Apple refunded me my money through an electric transfer. It gonna take a day or two. Then I will be able to order my gold. Sigh. Having no iPhone sucks. At least I got an iPad.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the waiting line now. Apple refunded me my money through an electric transfer. It gonna take a day or two. Then I will be able to order my gold. Sigh. Having no iPhone sucks. At least I got an iPad.

Good luck, you'll have one again soon. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
yeah , i have no idea how long it will take. a month probably.but thats okay. ill just be using my iPad, cant be that bad. At least when i get it i would be smiling ear to ear

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I hope that gold is worth the wait. I will go for gold as well.

I am rocking my white 3GS until then. It does make my fingers itch when I see silver and gray becoming available. Does gold really worth it???

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I hope that gold is worth the wait. I will go for gold as well.

I am rocking my white 3GS until then. It does make my fingers itch when I see silver and gray becoming available. Does gold really worth it???

I just unwrapped my gold. It's worth it. It looks awesome. Classy.

PurseCrayons6

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I picked up a purty silver 32g i5 today! I was holding out for gold, but when I compared the gold & silver side by side in the light the gold didn't jump out at me! I'm happy with my choice & hope you guys get your gold phones ASAP!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods