Ok!!! It's final, I'm going for the gold no matter how long It takes

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a purty silver 32g i5 today! I was holding out for gold, but when I compared the gold & silver side by side in the light the gold didn't jump out at me! I'm happy with my choice & hope you guys get your gold phones ASAP!!!

exactly. my wife has been waiting for a gold 32GB 2 weeks now. she finally saw it last night at the apple store...guess what she said... " this isn't gold...this looks anodized" lol I was like duh I told you. Cancelled her gold and switched it to silver instead.

PurseCrayons6

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
exactly. my wife has been waiting for a gold 32GB 2 weeks now. she finally saw it last night at the apple store...guess what she said... " this isn't gold...this looks anodized" lol I was like duh I told you. Cancelled her gold and switched it to silver instead.

I'm very glad I'm not waiting anymore! I have a case on my 5s & you can't see the silver! I hope your wife loves her smokin' hot iPhone 5s as much as I'm lovin' mine!! My hubby is STILL waiting for his gold 16gb that he also ordered on launch day 5mins after me, BUT he keeps looking online at the space gray & may cancel his order! Lol

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm very glad I'm not waiting anymore! I have a case on my 5s & you can't see the silver! I hope your wife loves her smokin' hot iPhone 5s as much as I'm lovin' mine!! My hubby is STILL waiting for his gold 16gb that he also ordered on launch day 5mins after me, BUT he keeps looking online at the space gray & may cancel his order! Lol

I originally got the space gray since I've always owned white iPhones. On launch day this was the only color available so I took the bait. Let me tell you black is a fingerprint magnet...yuck!! Went to Apple and exchanged it to white silver...I'm officially happy now.

*iPhone 5S from the mobile APP*

PurseCrayons6

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I originally got the space gray since I've always owned white iPhones. On launch day this was the only color available so I took the bait. Let me tell you black is a fingerprint magnet...yuck!! Went to Apple and exchanged it to white silver...I'm officially happy now.

*iPhone 5S from the mobile APP*

Hubby has always had a black iPhone & likes the way it looks! But he hasn't made his mind up! He has the 4s & still really likes it & is not 100% if he'll keep his gold 5s old & use it or sell it!! He likes the idea of making money! Lol But I think he'll keep it! He's having a hard time leaving mine alone! Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro