Official: Waiting up for iPhone X Pre-order pajama party!

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Opened up my app store and saw this. Nice that they have tracking screen showing up as soon as you open the app!

d2a7bc10e97b4ee6ba56e27e3856e8ee.png

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I was surprised had even taking almost 3 hours to get my order done it says I’ll have both devices on launch day. I think because their site was so messed up a lot of people either took forever to process like me or just gave up.

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I can still pre-order on att for silver and get a Nov 2 ship date

I did a pre-order on the ATT app about an hour ago with that shipping date. I also have one from Apple with 11/17-11/24. Here's to hoping I get the ATT one on launch day.

I ordered the AWS3 on Tuesday with shipping expected to happen between 10/31-11/6 and it shipped the next day from ATT. It arrived yesterday.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I initially ordered on Apple’s store app a 256gb grey with a 2-3 week ship date, that was @ 2:05 am central when the app went live for me. @ 9 am I ordered a silver 256gb with a ship date of Nov. 2-10. I just received a text saying my order was good to go and they’d email again when it shipped.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Got my order in for a 256 gb Silver with an 11/3 delivery date. I consider myself lucky as I couldn’t get into the  store app @ 3:01 when it went live. Thankfully I was able to get in on the web site.

joekawasaki

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Got on the Verizon app at 1:56am CST and ordered a 64GB Space Grey. Got confirmation email at 2:05am showing November 3 delivery. I can't wait!

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Got 2, one for pickup in store on the 3rd and one delivering on the 3rd to my work, one of each color both 256gb. I could order another if I wanted, Sprint still has silver 256gb available.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Got my order in for a 256 gb Silver with an 11/3 delivery date. I consider myself lucky as I couldn’t get into the  store app @ 3:01 when it went live. Thankfully I was able to get in on the web site.

This happened to me as well, which carrier did you choose? AT&T was experiencing some problems.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Got 2, one for pickup in store on the 3rd and one delivering on the 3rd to my work, one of each color both 256gb. I could order another if I wanted, Sprint still has silver 256gb available.

How reliable is Sprint in their delivery? Also, do you know if their devices are unlocked like Verizon devices if paid for in full?

I’m really tempted to sign up for a Sprint line so I can get an iPhone X with CDMA capabilities and use it on AT&T while in the states and then on other CDMA carriers when I’m overseas ... I’d cancel the Sprint line after I get the device.

Also, are you only showing 256gb available for 11/3 ship? When I go to the Sprint site, it shows that 64gb still available for 11/3??

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
STILL no confirmation emails for either order - and the order for the case is already shipping (I ordered it separately after the phone). If you haven’t gotten an email don’t freak out I guess lol.

The phone order is showing in my Apple account as preparing order, and my card is authorized for the full amount so...and yet no email almost 15 hours later

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
How reliable is Sprint in their delivery? Also, do you know if their devices are unlocked like Verizon devices if paid for in full?

I’m really tempted to sign up for a Sprint line so I can get an iPhone X with CDMA capabilities and use it on AT&T while in the states and then on other CDMA carriers when I’m overseas ... I’d cancel the Sprint line after I get the device.

Also, are you only showing 256gb available for 11/3 ship? When I go to the Sprint site, it shows that 64gb still available for 11/3??

You know that overseas they're mostly GSM carriers, right? Not CDMA, which is mainly a US thing?

I don't believe that they're unlocked immediately. I think the phone has to be active on a line for a while, and then they'll be unlocked. But I could be mistaken. I think they may be GSM unlocked, but not CDMA unlocked.

chig

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
So, first time doing a pre-order for an iPhone, so I was curious, what's the history of US carriers actually shipping the phones a few days earlier than the release dates?? It happens every year with Samsung phones, but never paid much attention to iPhones, specially since it's a mere 1 week gap between pre-order and release dates for iPhones...
?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
So, first time doing a pre-order for an iPhone, so I was curious, what's the history of US carriers actually shipping the phones a few days earlier than the release dates?? It happens every year with Samsung phones, but never paid much attention to iPhones, specially since it's a mere 1 week gap between pre-order and release dates for iPhones...
?

Apple is super strict about early delivery. SUPER strict.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods