Official: Waiting up for iPhone X Pre-order pajama party!

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the 256 white/silver ready for takeoff...time to rid myself of this dinosaur 7 Plus!!!! Here's hoping that us slumber partiers get a good delivery date!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the 256 white/silver ready for takeoff...time to rid myself of this dinosaur 7 Plus!!!! Here's hoping that us slumber partiers get a good delivery date!

I have Jump on demand so I went to the 8 plus knowing full well I would jump to the X. I have an iPhone addiction🤣

HBennis

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
First time doing the pre-order.

When the first seconds matter, how do you ensure to be first when the online store opens? A) keep scrolling down to refresh for an update (scrolling doesn’t seem to work), or B) quickly force quitting the store app, and relaunching it?

Everything is setup, if there is no lag in the store when it opens, it should be fairly smooth within the first minute or so :)

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I should mention I switched to 64GB from 256GB because by keeping my music and videos in the cloud I’m only using 20GB of my phone storage. And with T-Mobile I get a $300 trade in on my 7 Plus making it $699 and I’m putting a $517 down payment on it.

Why trade in when you could sell your 7 plus for more than $300? I’m just curious as I have never done a trade in. It kills me to leave any money on the table.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Why trade in when you could sell your 7 plus for more than $300? I’m just curious as I have never done a trade in. It kills me to leave any money on the table.
Impatient and if they sell the phone on say eBay or swappa the buyer can lie and get their money back while the carrier/apple trade in is pretty safe

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Good luck to everyone. Sticking with my 7 Plus, 8 Plus and Galaxy S8 Plus. Next year when the X is no longer new is when I'll consider it.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I was planning to sleep early around 8 but it’s 11:49 PM Central time and I’m still awake! Just a little more than 2 hours. I’ve waited for 2 years! It’s time for me to upgrade! I might as well wait and join the pajama party! Planning on getting 64GB space gray.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods