Official 'Waiting for my Series 2' waiting room!

Fable

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
October 15th Order Date: Space Gray Aluminum with Black Sports Band.
Just hit exports in China and should be here (Connecticut) by Friday.

My Phone / Watch charge stand should be here today (it was about 3 weeks to ship it) and hopefully Pad and Quill will start shipping the 60 year Lowry bands with black hardware. Ordered that on the 15th too :)

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I got the news later the same day that it was ready for pick up (two days early). I stopped by and picked it up on my way to the Gym and set it up in the parking lot. Setup was super easy and I used it for my 45 minutes on the elliptical machine that day. It worked great--looking forward to testing it on a run later this week.

TheGrudge

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine on October 25th and I live in Canada. The order status has been this since order day:

Processing Items
Ships 3-4 weeks
Delivers 22 Nov - 29 Nov by Standard Shipping

I'm hoping at this point just to see "Ships 3-4 weeks" updated to "Ships 2-3 weeks" haha. The wait is killing me!

indyfsufan

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
I told my wife all I wanted for Christmas was the Nike+ apple watch. So I have been ready as much as possible patiently waiting on Christmas to get here and low and behold she gave it to me this past Sunday as my Birthday present. I was so excited. 1 day in and I love it.

TheGrudge

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
So...people that are receiving their Apple Watch's right now...when did you place your order and where do you live?

I placed my order October 25th from Ontario Canada -- hoping to get an estimate of when this baby will arrive. I know Apple gave me an estimate, but it's been sitting at 3-4 weeks for two weeks now, and ordering off the website now says 2-3 weeks!

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I have had my aluminum series 2 for a week and a half now & love it. GPS works great! Battery life is very good. All-in-all very happy with the Apple Watch.

rscribe

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
On the truck to deliver!
BTW, slowest delivery I've ever had from Apple. Watch spent 26 hours in Osaka for some reason. My laptop was ordered early on a Tuesday, arrived Thursday before dinner!

TheGrudge

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine on October 25th. I received notice yesterday morning (around 9am EST) that it was "preparing for shipment". When I woke up this morning (Nov 15) I had a text notification that it had shipped last night from Suzhou China. Expected delivery is Nov 21 here in Canada.

Hopefully that will give some of you who are waiting an idea as to when yours will ship.

garyf33

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on Oct. 24th and got notification this morning that shipped yesterday from Suzhou China with expected delivery here in PA on 11/18.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Finally back to my iPhone and ordered me an AW Series 2 Nike+ from Best Buy, should be here Saturday. The Series 2 watches are really hard to find, I thought it would have been easier to find the Series 2 by now seeing how "old" they are. Oh well, off to eBay and Amazon to order me a few bands!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2