Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suz5ive

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
FInally got through on Apple's online store but still haven't received the confirmation email. Getting a bit worried now.

I also went all out and got a 64gb black through AT&T. Upgrading from the 4, that I received 2 days earlier back in 2010. I pre-ordered also through Apple online store. Took forever since the servers kept crashing. Good luck everyone, I'm going back to bed.

exeon

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Wow..I think the iphone 5 pre order crashed the internet. Google.com was super slow...had to reconnect a couple of times to make sure it wasnt me!

Got one at 3:20 via apple store app because online store was fubar

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 5 White 32GB AT&T Done via the Apple Store App on my iPhone 4S. Says delivers of Sept 21 which is next Friday! LOVE IT!

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
question!

do they preload it with your nano sim/number? and all you have to do is turn on the phone and activate that sim card? so the one i have now dies after nano sim activation?

VThokie78

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
SOMEONE HELP ME HERE! I am trying to upgrade at full retail from Verizon....but it will not let me keep my unlimited data. What am I doing wrong? I have tried over and over and it does not want to work for me! SOMEONE HELP!

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The damm apple store has said in many languages for hours that it is updating and will be back up soon it is now 3:25 and still have the same message chat the hell is going on since many of you have ordered on the apple site I am adding a line so can't use the apple store app

What the h--- is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup