Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
UPS normally doesn't delivery to my area till about 4pm on a normal basis.. I'm praying that doesn't happen today, FEDEX normally comes earlier, and i have 1 coming on each, UPS is my wife's phone and shes at work so i don't care much about hers fine should come early.. i hope.. got the window open and hanging out in the living room hoping to hear the truck before they ring the bell.. lol just wanna be there :D

homeworkwithheather

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
just realized I posted this in the wrong place accidentally...my head is all crazy today...

ok...now I am getting anxious...my package was checked in at the local FedEx facility this morning...but it does not say "out for delivery" yet...am I screwed? Do I have 8 minutes left to hope it goes out on the truck? I can't take it anymore...I NEED my phone!

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
everyone has a tracking number and everyone phones is other for delivery except for me still have no tracking number!

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY...after NO word since Thursday, I got a shipping confirmation at 6:11am today (Monday), and UPS says it's in West Chester, PA. If they don't update soon that it's being delivered today, we're going to go pick it up! Still no charge on my c/c, but as of last night there was more $ being held than I could account for...so I suspected it was in process. (Capital One is not the quickest to post txns online) Sooooooooo excited! :)

jserr1

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My phone has been enroute to sort destination since Friday. It moved around from coatsville, pa to Linwood pa then went to Newark NJ. All this in a matter of hours. I live in pa, minutes from coatsvill and linwood. Why send it 2 hrs away to come back to Bensalem facility? I'm confused since no updates. Fed-Ex is usually better with computer updates. It took 4 hrs for all that movement on Friday. But still in-transit for 2 days back to my area... UGHHHHH

wyatt_h

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
: (
you guys are lucky. i pre ordered on wed night at 11:50pm and have yet to receive a tracking number. but i have called customer service and they said it has been shipped since friday. i am excited to see pics of people that get it first though.

homeworkwithheather

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
just talked to CS and asked if I could pick mine up. She said just because it's at a facility and not yet out for delivery doesn't mean it won't be sent out today, it just may be sent out with a PM driver...these people are killing me...I just want it on the truck already...

kelizah

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
i ordered my iphone at 10am on the 3rd and i didn't get a tracking number until 4am this morning, with no estimated delivery date. it's being shipped ups next day air... think i could possibly get it by tomorrow?

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
just talked to CS and asked if I could pick mine up. She said just because it's at a facility and not yet out for delivery doesn't mean it won't be sent out today, it just may be sent out with a PM driver...these people are killing me...I just want it on the truck already...

I know, me, too! I have never been so obsessed with a package!

Mine is at the local sort facility as of 6:40 am, which makes me nervous. From my experience, if it's not out for delivery by 6:15ish, I don't get it that day. It still says on schedule, though, and the delivery date hasn't changed, so I guess I have to be patient. Today is going to be the worst day of all since Thursday!

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Im out for delivery by 10:30!! And its not the "saver" shipping so it def shoulf be here! Im tellin ya, Christmas all over again!....gotta go, need to set up in front of window....

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
At 7:26 Am mine says "AT local fedex facility" Now I just want it to say "Out For Delivery" scheduled delivery is for today, I just hope it comes before 4:30!

loganshero

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows out for delivery at 0631 in MI. Scheduled delivey by noon. Guess I will have to stay at the house til then. Good thing Im working aft. today