Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine is sitting in the UPS depot just 5 miles from my home. I wish I could get in and just grab my iPhone.

So close and yet so far...

jj720

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
If your card hasn't be charged yet, check with Verizon. For some reason my charge didn't go through even though I had the funds available. I called Verizon and they processed it while I was on the phone and soon after got the shipping confirmation email.

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
If your card hasn't be charged yet, check with Verizon. For some reason my charge didn't go through even though I had the funds available. I called Verizon and they processed it while I was on the phone and soon after got the shipping confirmation email.

My grandma is the account holder so they won't let me talk to them and she is to nice

Link

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Click on the fedex link in the email they sent you with the tracking number. If that doesn't work, go to fedex.com and click track and type in the tracking number they sent you. It should then give you information on the location of your phone and when it will be delivered.

iJoie

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! I've been checking this forum out since I ordered my iPhone. :) I finally just joined.

I'm in TN, and I ordered my phone at 2:48am ET on the 3rd. I got my confirmation at 2:52am ET. :) When I saw the estimated shipping date as the 10th, I just decided to wait patiently (yeah, right) for it. When I'm at work, I have my Moto Droid on Airplane mode (to save battery). When I flipped the antenna back on, I received my shipping confirmation. I was shocked...and thrilled!

My estimated delivery time is 3p tomorrow! It's my first iPhone and I'm so excited!!!

FedEx info:
2/6/11 9:12 AM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
2/5/11 9:50 AM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
2/4/11 6:00 AM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
2/4/11 6:00 AM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
2/4/11 6:00 AM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
2/4/11 4:32 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Click on the fedex link in the email they sent you with the tracking number. If that doesn't work, go to fedex.com and click track and type in the tracking number they sent you. It should then give you information on the location of your phone and when it will be delivered.

I only got a conformation email I never got any other email

wildgoalie30

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Does UPS fly on weekends? My order says that it "Departed Philadelphia, PA, United States, Saturday, 02/05/2011 at 3:28 A.M. EST and it has not updated yet. It's suppose to be heading towards NY.

i work for ups at a gateway (airport) and they do fly on sats at least at my hub and my iphones sitting there and i cant have it:( and as far as security guards i think this is a myth i talked to supervisors and drivers and i never heard of this

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, here's hoping it really does come tomorrow. In order to wipe/restore my pre, I need to be logged into it. So instead of getting the iPhone tomorrow and then starting this process, delaying me getting the iPhone set up, I bit the bullet. Started webOS doctor now. Enabled the voicemail on my Google Voice account, so at worst, someone calls and leaves a message, I will get the email and can call them back. Good times!

Bigpink23

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm jealous! Everybody has their shipping confirmations but me! Waaaaa! Waaaaa! I'm crying like a baby. And Verizon's site is down so I can't check my status! LOL! Ugh I'm so impatient.

SimpleAsItSeems

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my iphone at 2:55am and confirmed by three am. Got a trackin number later that night and its out for delivery today Sunday dunno how thought UPS was closed. Expected arrival time 2/07/11 by 1030am. Called vzw and ups same word on status. It sucks for u people who got different situation!!! ;-P

2-7-11 is tomorrow...monday...

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm jealous! Everybody has their shipping confirmations but me! Waaaaa! Waaaaa! I'm crying like a baby. And Verizon's site is down so I can't check my status! LOL! Ugh I'm so impatient.

I'm in the same boat. No shipping confirmation either. I live close to West Chester, PA...so am considering flagging down any UPS/Fed Ex trucks I see tomorrow and asking them to hand over an iPhone4...anybody's... lol :rolleyes:

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time ActivityWhat's This?
Knoxville, TN, United States 02/06/2011 9:06 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 02/06/2011 3:04 P.M. Departure Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 02/04/2011 12:26 P.M. Arrival Scan
Memphis, TN, United States 02/04/2011 6:10 A.M. Departure Scan
Memphis, TN, United States 02/03/2011 9:35 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 02/04/2011 12:18 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

shipped by 10:30 am from ups... can't wait..

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Eh, I'm not too excited. I've had an iPad for a while now, so I kinda know what to expect.

So maybe you guys who are just "too cool for your shoes" should keep your unexcited thoughts to yourselves?!? :cool: Let the rest of us 30, 40 or 50 somethings feel like 5 year olds again waiting for Christmas morning... :D

Admit it, you are at least a little bit excited, right? As for me, I definitely have too much time on my hands...have checked this thread a bazillion times since Thursday, and Verizon's Check Your Order Status two bazillion (it's been inop for the last bazillion tries). I'm definitely getting punchy... :eek:

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. No shipping confirmation either. I live close to West Chester, PA...so am considering flagging down any UPS/Fed Ex trucks I see tomorrow and asking them to hand over an iPhone4...anybody's... lol :rolleyes:

Yea I have no shipping conformation either and I live in northern PA

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh