Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Today's the day existing, eligible Verizon customers can pre-order the Verizon iPhone from verizon.com and apple.com...

So here's a thread to discuss it. Are you able to get your order in? Is the system staying up for you? Any problems?

And once you get your order in, when do you expect delivery? Will early orders arrive early, later order arrive later? Share your delivery date let's see how this shakes out!

jeffola

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
20 minutes to go

I called VZW last night, they said the phones wouldnt be in your hands until 2/10.

2:57, order was complete (#652) two phones with insurance, estimated ship date is 2/10.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
They usually use 1 day shipping, but you never know, you can just hope :D
Don't expect it before the 10th.

If it comes before that, be tickled your choice of color at that time :D

Got mine ordered - will see what confirmation brings later.

Jon Seals

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Don't expect it before the 10th.

If it comes before that, be tickled your choice of color at that time :D

Got mine ordered - will see what confirmation brings later.

I'm going to cry with excitement and hug the FedEx guy when it comes :D

Also I will probably run the battery down constantly all day long just how I did with my BB storm back in 09, or just sit with it on a charger...

Jon Seals

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I have been waiting for this day to come ever since I learned that the iPhone was AT&T only in the U.S.
It's been a long 3 (almost 4) years of being envious, and even though Blackberries and Android phones dilluted how I thought about the iPhone, I've still always felt that it is the best mobile phone line ever.
Thank you Apple, and thank you Verizon for finally bringing this joy to iPhone lovers, and thank you for making this day a reality.

gigatigga

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't allowed the option to bill to my account, which previously i thought would be available to me. Oh well had to break out the credit card. But the order was flawless. No hiccups

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh