Official thread: What are you reading?

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
A Song of Ice and Fire - owned this set for years and only just now finishing book 1 A Game of Thrones. I never could finish the show but I’m thoroughly enjoying the books

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Five Families:The Rise, Decline, and Resurgence of America's Most Powerful Mafia Empires by Selwyn Raab.

A great read however long.

bedolaga

Jan 2, 2023
Visit site
Lately books have taken a back seat. Now I read more online magazines or blogs. Do any of you read blogs?
Right now I'm writing a paper about historical figures. I was interested in Napoleon. I decided to find out more interesting facts about him and actively searched for information in various scientific articles. Before, I did not know anything about this man, even how tall was napoleon. But thanks to these articles, I was even able to write my paper. If I had searched for information in books, I would have spent much more time.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Lately books have taken a back seat. Now I read more online magazines or blogs. Do any of you read blogs?

Hello and welcome to iMore! It’s great to have you here. When you get a chance please take a minute to post an introduction to yourself in this thread:

https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-introduce-yourself-here/

Also, when you get a chance, please take time to familiarize yourself with iMore’s Community Rules and Guidelines:

https://forums.imore.com/site-app-feedback-help/385947-community-rules-guidelines.html

And yes, I do read blog’s from time to time! iMore is a Blog, after all!

BalrogWing

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Secret Project #2 by Brandon Sanderson. Not sure if anyone here's a fan or not, he was keeping the titles spoiler-free for people who didn't want to know before they got them so I'll put it behind spoiler tags just in case.

The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
60784393.jpg

This was written by my cousin's daughter. It's just been released and we're all quite excited for her.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73