Official thread: What are you reading?

kcerica

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I finally finished The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. It was so long and it took a minute to get into but I ended up liking it a lot. Now I have to find something to keep me occupied until the next book in the series comes out.

Sent from Sprint LG G2

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have read all of David Baldacci's books and currently reading King and Maxwell and just Pre- Ordered The finisher. He Practiced Law in D.C. and lives in Virginia where I am from and a great writer.

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The last two books I've read were Lone Survivor and Men With Green Faces. Now I'm about to start The Art Of Communicating by Thich Nhat Hanh.

Sent from my Q10 using iMore Forums mobile app

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I don't think I can really convincingly explain this, but I just about think DeLillo's books are perfect books to me.

Never a line out of place and always in a sort of a rhythm that keeps you reading. The characters seem ultra-real, certainly more than even King's sometimes, and they always have situations where they are constantly questioning, and in other case seeing everything as a satire in life. They feel important, just as much as the subject matter feels important.

Americana, his first novel, which I'm digging into now, reads so perfect it's almost unbelievable.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
u3y4apur.png

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The short list of what i"m reading now

Stephen King's Misery
Stephen King's The Shining
Ian Fleming's Moonraker
Joe Hill's NOS4A2
Don Delillo's Americana
Stephen King's Skeleton Crew...

It's a busy reading month for me.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Just finished The Shining, and although it lacked the technical aplomb of good literature, it was a pretty fantastic ride. @StephenKing

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro