Official thread: What are you reading?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I have very little time to read. The more I write, the less time I have to read. My eyes just get tired. That said, I started reading Matt Fraction's Hawkeye via the Comics by Comixology app, and am enjoying it.

I also just finished "reading" No Easy Day on Audible. It's the story of DevGru (Seal Team 6) and their hunt for Bin Laden, and I think what Zero Dark Thirty was based on.

Now I'm listening to Inside Delta Force, which was the basis for The Unit TV show. Both are excellent.

I'll post updates as I start new reads. Meantime, what are you folks reading? (In iBooks, Kindle, Comics, Newstand, Audible, or other?)

Reactions: Speedygi

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I love my kindle!! Can take it anywhere and read!!
I also read No Easy Day and am now in the middle of Beautiful Creatures...very good!!! 😃

DC506

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to find time to read Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Currently in The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Fire & Ice book 5 of the Game of Throne series by George R.R Martin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GGRRAAFT

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean? A iTunes or AppStore or iBookstore acct (same thing really) can be set up either with a credit card or loaded with the value of a gift card.

But reading in an iPhone is not ideal. Audiobooks are nice, World War Z is great, but as far as reading, it's paperback until I can get a reader, and nothing for me unless its an iPad.

GGRRAAFT

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I killed the thread?

I'd recommend Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Lethem as well. That or As She Climbed Across The Table. I'd say really anything by him will be worth the read, but those two are rumored to be movies in the works. Gun With Occasional Music is an annual read for me though.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Stephen King, anything by the guy I read. Comics wise, Daredevil, Captain America, and Spidey on the Marvel side. Batman and Wonder woman on the DC side. Indies from Image and Dark Horse written by Steve Niles are what fills out the list at the moment.

Sent from my RM-941_apac_sea_203 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
"Angel Killer" by Andrew Wayne, and after that, "Storm Front" by Richard Castle. I truly enjoy reading on my Kindle Paperwhite....:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW