Official Leather iPhone 5/S case who likes it

aarontodd

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the tan/beige already, and (Apple is mailing me the red one as a credit for a customer service issue with my iTunes account). I think both look nice with the white front of the gold iphone 64 gig, I really like the fact that these cases add very little extra weight to the phone, and that there is no encumbered access to the fingerprint scanner. I also have the Mophile re chargeable case, and a life proof case. I use these when I am outside of my home or office.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I bought the black leather case for my 5s in Space Gray. While I liked it, I saw wear, very quickly. It did show off the silver chrome outline on the front, and gave the phone a very premium look and feel.

I always used the plain 'ol black bumper on my 4S, and always liked it because it was grippy, didn't slide on a surface, and kept the phone thin. I also liked that it was easy to remove - although it stretched out over time. So after a week of having the black leather case, I found the ZeroChroma case for the 5/5s, and I was hooked. Didn't provide too much bulk. Looks great. Has little indents on the sides for your fingers to fit into for a nice grip. Doesn't attract lint. Tough case and the lip extends over the front enough to comfortably put it face down. And the best part - an integrated kickstand. I quickly got one also for my iPad 3 - and the kickstand is especially useful for the iPad. I'll keep the leather case, but this one's even better for me - I won't be afraid to drop it. For me, this is the best iPhone case I've ever owned.
front.jpg
rear.jpg

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a belt clip / case that will hold the iPhone 5s while inside the leather case. I don't keep it in my pocket when out, but want to keep the leather case. All the ones I have are too snug. Not many want to clip the phone, I am one of the few.. so doubt anyone has anything.

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone found a belt clip / case that will hold the iPhone 5s while inside the leather case. I don't keep it in my pocket when out, but want to keep the leather case. All the ones I have are too snug. Not many want to clip the phone, I am one of the few.. so doubt anyone has anything.

The Seidio Active holster works OK. There is a slight gap and some movement but the phone hasn't come out accidentally. With some slight modifications, it would fit better. The Seidio Surface holster works well too but it seems almost too snug.

Photos of iPhone 5 leather case in Seideo Active holster.
y4ara5a4.jpg

6yqyne8e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I am really considering getting the red leather case, looks really nice. I am just not sure if it is worth $40 and how it will actually hold up.

I picked up a white 16gb today at BestBuy, they had a whole bunch in, just got them in stock. I am actually regretting getting the white/silver now, I think I would prefer the clean black front face better. I knew I should have stuck with black, but wanted a change.

gc916

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I ordered this case yesterday from Amazon. It should be delivered Tuesday, and I'll post my opinion after I receive it.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I am really considering getting the red leather case, looks really nice. I am just not sure if it is worth $40 and how it will actually hold up.

I picked up a white 16gb today at BestBuy, they had a whole bunch in, just got them in stock. I am actually regretting getting the white/silver now, I think I would prefer the clean black front face better. I knew I should have stuck with black, but wanted a change.

My wife has the red one and so for no issues at all.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
My red one got marked up to easy. I had to baby the case. I don't want to baby a case that I pay $40 for so I returned it and bought something sturdier and less expensive.

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My red one got marked up to easy. I had to baby the case. I don't want to baby a case that I pay $40 for so I returned it and bought something sturdier and less expensive.

^This! That's what i did and ended up with the tech 21 case. Sturdier, more protective, still good looking but no need to baby he case

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought the blue one the other day but it got dirty way too easily. I exchanged it for the black one today because I absolutely love the case.

Sent from somewhere around here using my iPhone 5S

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim