Official 'I've ordered an iPhone SE!' Thread

narasin

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Ordered Gold 64 GB iPhone 5se to replace my iPhone 5. I teach iPhone/iPad classes for "Seniors" (age 55 - 90+) and needed to have some of the 6s features to demo, but didn't' want the 6s this close to the birth of the 7.

Sheba623

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I ordered a 64GB SE in rose gold from T-Mobile store on March 24th. The phone will be shipped to me. I have a tracking number but UPS is showing it in process.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Optimus82

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
@MelCali82 - lol - I can feel the excitement from your side. Hope you enjoy the SE once you get it!

seriously... i havent been this excited since the nexus one. i remember when the online orders went live for the nexus one. i was in best buy and just placed my order on one of the display imacs.

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm still in some sorta aww about people wanting the smaller SE. One of the happiest days of my life is when Apple finally released larger screen devices. My circle of Family, Friends and Associates was extremely delighted that Apple finally went BIG screen.
To each their own, but I will never be going back to a smaller screen iPhone.
Enjoy the SE.

I on the other hand hate the latest trend of phones becoming so big. To me a phone is a compact device that I can easily put in my pocket and feel like it's a phone. If I want to enjoy stuff on a larger screen like videos or games, I have my laptop.

To each his own, but I promised myself I am never buying a big bulky phone anymore after having owned the Nexus 6P, Galaxy S6 edge+ and now the BlackBerry PRIV.

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I will be getting the 64GB Space Grey. A real color for real men :D

Really? :rolleyes:

The Space Gray gets boring quickly and doesn't have that shiny new look. As a business man, if you want to really stand out, I highly recommend the Silver.

No surprise the Silver color is out of stock here in Dubai at the moment, just comes to show what most people are buying.

IMHO the Space Gray looks like an old phone no matter how new it is.

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Phill_UK pwns the Phoenix!

Seriously matey, you have the best memory. Bloody hell

PS: Time changes, hence my recommendation / favorite color changed.

Also, when I posted that comment back then, I wasn't aware that the space grey has the front black bezel which is why it won me over.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I agree. The Space Gray is the best looking color for the SE. To me it looks the most professional and is just clutch!

I had the gold and silver 5s back in the day but always preferred my space gray, especially when going no case.

To each his/her own....

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Good choice.

Still haven't ordered one over here but I did get my hands on a Rose Gold one yesterday. Purty :)

It looks really pretty, I want one, I think. I'm having a hard time between Rose Gold and Silver. Hopefully the Apple Store will have some displays, right?

je1992

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I've preordered my space grey 64gb iphone SE a few days ago. It is suppose to be there in a few days. Last Iphone I had was a 4s, and I cannot wait to go back to iphone after using a blackberry passport, sony xperia !

CPR

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Ordered my TMo USA Space Gray 64GB on March 25th; should have it by the 31st/$299/including a $200 Loyalty rebate
Protecting it with the Otterbox Defender/$22.99 on Ebay
Damn good deal for me!

mmarker

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Going from a "dumb" phone after years of rebelling against the more expensive smartphone. Have an iPad that I use for everything but texting a talking of course. Looking at the SE for its portability and camera. Like the gold rose. Not quite ready to plunge into buying just yet. Will be watching the threads to see how everyone likes it, although I know everyone has different taste. And I could do either 16 or 64 although 64 is the best bang for your buck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup