Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just for the !@#!#$ of it, I checked eBay. There's a lot of "Presale" iPhone X's out there..

iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey Unlocked OVERNIGHT SHIPPING *Presale* $2,500.00 Buy It Now << OMG..!

They're quickly getting removed, but there is always someone...

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Just for the !@#!#$ of it, I checked eBay. There's a lot of "Presale" iPhone X's out there..

iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey Unlocked OVERNIGHT SHIPPING *Presale* $2,500.00 Buy It Now << OMG..!

They're quickly getting removed, but there is always someone...

It’s dangerous out there...

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Questions.. Who things that on 11/3 there will be iPhone X's in store for walk in purchases. Or will they be nearly 100% sold out during pre-order like the 7+ last year?

Rare but possible. It's how I got my 7+ last year. Apple Store rep said someone got it elsewhere and cancelled so it sat in the back for a day until I picked it up.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Planning to get silver 256gb X for both myself and my husband. Kind of worried about how insane pre-ordering will be this time. I get the feeling they're going to be in very short supply!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I was all set to get for the pre-order on The 15th and was disappointed to see the 5 week delay to pre-order. While I doubt this will be much help in stock for the launch my hope is a pre-order doesn't take 1-2 months to get. I don't care for Apple charging my card (I pay in full) and don't see why I get charges for something that doesn't ship for months.

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
Using a Product Red 128GB iPhone 7 right now. Have a 108 Available GB. Clearly 64GB would be enough and $949 instead of $1149 would be good, buuut honestly if you're gonna pay full retail SIM Free like I try too...you just get the 256GB.

So while I am aiming at the Space Gray 256GB, I'd be fine with the Silver 64GB if it played out that way.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I was all set to get for the pre-order on The 15th and was disappointed to see the 5 week delay to pre-order. While I doubt this will be much help in stock for the launch my hope is a pre-order doesn't take 1-2 months to get. I don't care for Apple charging my card (I pay in full) and don't see why I get charges for something that doesn't ship for months.

I don't understand since you can't pre-order until 10/27 and it says it delivers 11/3. No different than the iPhone 8 that pre-ordered 9/15 and delivers 9/22. Not like you could have ordered the X on 9/15 and had to wait until 11/3 for delivery.

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
what is iphone X mean for the future? is that the iphone we get to buy for the next five years? same the did with the iphone 6? pretty sure next year same iphone 8s... BS. so that would be iphone Xs or??? pretty sure they have an idea with iphone 9? i like the iphone X but never buy the first batch same they had problem with touch ID on the iphone 7

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to know if the X will be available SIM free on Apple.com on Oct 27 when pre-orders begin? Shockingly the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus were.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I am not seeing any unlocked ones listed in the US, I wonder if they will even launch one this year or if it will get delayed until Feb/March or later.

mpshah

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Silver 256 GB iPhone X for me this time around. Been with the Space Grey / Jet black since the 6. Need a change and this time around the Silver looks more like off-white which I love!

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I am getting the unlocked Silver since it looks off white, I always get the grey and black versions going light this year 256gb with apple care +.