Official: iPhone X Pre-Order / Waiting Room

Brian Embry

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I will get the Space Grey with 256gigs. Do I need 256? Nope, I just want that much storage. Just in case.
411c6ecd4d540687404c48b56fe67993.jpg

Savoy

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
So if I want to give back my ip7plus on my iPhone forever program with Sprint and preorder the X and do it via a lease again with Sprint do I need to preorder that night from sprint or can use the Apple store app and preorder from them?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
So if I want to give back my ip7plus on my iPhone forever program with Sprint and preorder the X and do it via a lease again with Sprint do I need to preorder that night from sprint or can use the Apple store app and preorder from them?

It's best to do it through sprint. If you plan on trading the device in. I think through the apple store app it's going to charge you the remainder of the lease total to keep the device instead of to upgrade.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I was going to do that, but I don’t have enough EIP for that and waited too long for the 30 day upgrade. Lol

Wouldn’t you have had enough after turning in your current phone? I’m worried that I might not be able to get the x now. They are not taking into account the increase in price of the new phones. What the hell good is jump on demand if you can’t jump every month like they say because you go over their set limit for each line?

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn’t you have had enough after turning in your current phone? I’m worried that I might not be able to get the x now. They are not taking into account the increase in price of the new phones. What the hell good is jump on demand if you can’t jump every month like they say because you go over their set limit for each line?

From my understanding, if you’re using JOD you’re good. You trade in your current phone, and the X will just replace the limit. Obviously there will still be the down payment, but you won’t have to worry about the EIP limit.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK I got as far as 7 pages in and didn’t see anyone talk about it. Does anyone have any guesses on the time the preorders will start? I’m planning on a Space Grey 256GB

NVM 12:01 PDT

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73