Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
woohoo!

Gainesville, FL, United States 10/14/2011 7:32 A.M. Out For Delivery

Mine also originally was listed at 4:48am out for delivery (UPS) and then was later revised... I'm guessing this is just some quirk in their system.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm sitting here in front of an open window, looking at my front gate. I have the day off since it's a national holiday, 4Sday. Trying to update the iPad, but it keeps failing. That's okay, I have all day! UPS usually delivers here at 1500-1700, but if I had gone in to work that would be the day he came at 0900...

If I feel like taking a nap later, I'm putting the hammock up!! No way I'm missing UPS.

jodime

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Oct 14, 2011 7:39 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
UNION, NJ

WEEEEEEE! Now...how can I find an excuse to leave work so I can go home and play with it? Ha...I'm talking about the iphone here, I promise. ;)

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that AT&T is no longer grandfathering unlimited data plans?

I know they did that when I upgraded to my iPhone 4 from my old crackberry, but they didn't allow the unlimited plan on my sister's 3GS to grandfather in.

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that AT&T is no longer grandfathering unlimited data plans?

I know they did that when I upgraded to my iPhone 4 from my old crackberry, but they didn't allow the unlimited plan on my sister's 3GS to grandfather in.

I was able to keep my unlimited and I read an article in the paper that said AT&T would allow plans to be grandfathered in. You should call AT&T customer service and get yours changed back.

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site

I upgraded from a 3GS through AT&T (I'm a Premier customer, but I don't think that makes a difference) and was able to keep my unlimited plan. That's ridiculous that they didn't let her keep her unlimited plan.

Reactions: spuntz82

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I tried ordering through AT&T and they didn't offer unlimited, so I ordered through Apple and was able to keep it, but not $5 texting. I heard that it was only an issue on the AT&T mobile site. You should be able to restore your plan if you talk to them.

BTW:

South San Francisco, CA, United States 10/14/2011 5:14 A.M. Out For Delivery

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
NO NO NO NO!!!

This has to be a glitch???

West Chester, PA, United States 10/14/2011 9:19 A.M. The customer was not available on the 1st attempt. A 2nd attempt will be made.

I was sitting in my ktichen with a full view of my front door since 8:30, no one was here and no deliveries were made or notices left... OMG, I'm freaking out trying to speak to someone from UPS right now.... This can't be happening, they weren't here yet, this is impossible!!! OMG!!!

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site

I kept mine...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR