Official iOS 4.3.1 Feedback & Bug Reporting thread

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. I'm going to post a screenshot later this evening to get your opinions on my usage. I think I'm on the lower end of the spectrum...:rolleyes:

Stay tuned...:p

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
7 Hours, 7 Minutes of Usage
14 Hours, 57 Minutes of Standby
Battery: 10% (started at 100%)

This is fine for me...but I feel like others on this forum can get more usage out of their devices. Of course it all depends on how we use our phones...

I didn't use Wifi, listened to music a little bit, accessed Twitter quite a bit, used location service-based apps throughout the day, took a photo, uploaded it to Facebook and Twitter via the apps, checked and posted something on Facebook, played Fruit Ninja for a couple minutes, frequent Words With Friends, accessed Settings, text messaged a little bit, was on a 20-minute phone call, downloaded updates to two of my apps via the App Store, and didn't always have it on standby when I wasn't using the phone. So...I guess that's pretty good usage...:p

breclear

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Newbie to iPhone....and having problems

Hi all...I'm new to the iPhone and not great with computers, though I had an iPod touch and it broke down within three months Apple replaced it with a refurbished iPod Touch...I was not impressed...when I needed a new cell phone everyone was directing me to the iPhone....now it seems that after a month I am having problems downloading the new version 4.3.1, ...I keep getting a message saying that my network connection is down...but it's not...I did not have any problems a few weeks ago when I updated the apps and did a sync...:confused:

arctictwist

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I lost all sound on my 3gs with this update. it would come back sometimes with multiple restarts for a couple days. then it stopped coming back so i restored and still NOTHING.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77