Official iMessage ID swap thread

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Note to any prospective newcomers to the chat:

We have about 15 people in the chat right now, some times more, some times less. They are scattered across the world from Australia, to Europe, to the Americas. This means time differences do come up and messages can and WILL be sent at any given time of the day or night. For your own sanity, please put the chat on DND so you are not flooded with 200+ messages at 4AM in the morning.

Also, please bear in mind we are drama free so keep any iMore shenanigans in iMore. We talk a lot of nonsense, but have fun. Please don't come in the chat with a mushy set of feelings because I don't want anyone to get offended by anything we say.

Thanks! :)

woahgaby

Banned
May 29, 2016
Visit site
Could you add me again please. I have been working a lot and going to school. And had the group on dnd. I'll try my best to interact with you guys.

Chappell19XX

Jul 7, 2016
Visit site
If you use iMessage and want to socialize with other iMessage users, drop your iMessage ID here.

(We STRONGLY recommend you stick to dropping email iMessage IDs, not phone numbers, since it's much easier to change an iMessage email ID than change your phone number if you ever change your mind about sharing!)

Remember: Only share if you don't mind getting iMessaged by other members of the iMore community! (Think BlackBerry PIN swap but for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac users!)

Chappellchichi@me.com

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen