Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
My phone wont stay connected to wifi 😡 and when i try to select my home wifi it opens up an apple page saying the page im looking for is not available. ANY IDEAS?? i have tried restarting the phone (twice). Next would be to connect to itunes and restore as new? (Its def not my wifi - my itouch is connected fine and staying on!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any problems of any kind with either my iPhone or my iPad after the update. I've been connected to Wi-Fi since I update to iOS 6 with the exception of when I had to leave the house for a bit. Those with Wi-Fi issues, did you install OTA or via iTunes?

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any problems of any kind with either my iPhone or my iPad after the update. I've been connected to Wi-Fi since I update to iOS 6 with the exception of when I had to leave the house for a bit. Those with Wi-Fi issues, did you install OTA or via iTunes?

I updated OTA. The issue seems to have fixed itself. I think i may still restore as new in itunes if it happens again.... ? Do you think it had to do with OTA?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I updated OTA. The issue seems to have fixed itself. I think i may still restore as new in itunes if it happens again.... ? Do you think it had to do with OTA?

Not sure, but it's possible. The main thing, however, is that it is now working for you. I updated via iTunes (reset and restore as new). No problems thus far. ;)

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just now started updating mine over iTunes after getting home from work and iTunes says the download time is 11 hours, then it changed to 13. I have 10mbps download and 4 upload. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Glass of OJ

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
DnD mode was the only feature I feel I'm super happy they added. That's probably because it seems almost like iOS 5.2 rather than a whole new OS. Still iOS 6 does what iOS does: make things as easy as possible and it does it well.

Skele

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Updated my wife's IP4s. Took about 35 minutes. In the first run it showed error 20. Then it went into restore mode and when it booted up it was iOS6. The look seems much better and the battery seems to be lasting longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien