Official Confirmation of No 4G?

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Coming from planet Android,we just don't tolerate that,I want an iPhone with 4G and I want it now! LoL!

It's apple what do you expect? They don't usually use new tech until it has been out awhile and they have it down. Look at the original iphone how it didnt have 3g when 3g was pretty widespread.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Coming from planet Android,we just don't tolerate that,I want an iPhone with 4G and I want it now! LoL!

Ha I am sure a lot of people do. I have the thunderbolt now and if the new iphone is just a 4s then I will hold out for an lte iphone.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
4G was the last of my wishes, HSPA+ is fast enough, the Nexus Prime will have everything we wanted Apple to give us though..

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
4G was the last of my wishes, HSPA+ is fast enough, the Nexus Prime will have everything we wanted Apple to give us though..

But it also will never have many of the things even the current iPhone has.. Just saying.. :p

Anyway, HSPA+ is really good in Canada so I'm not worried about 4G at all.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Most reports I've read about 4G smartphones say that coverage is thin, speeds erratic and battery life unacceptable. I only know two people with 4G phones and they confirm those reports. I suspect most people turn 4G off.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
4G WiMAX is a joke (coverage wise). I can only get it in one spot on the way home down briarforest. But that one spot has great speeds when available. LTE is currently a battery hog. While I plan to skip this generation, HSPA+ should be good enough for most.

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
LTE does drain battery but you can turn it off. I like the faster speed but its not nothing major to have since I have wifi in my home.

Most reports I've read about 4G smartphones say that coverage is thin, speeds erratic and battery life unacceptable. I only know two people with 4G phones and they confirm those reports. I suspect most people turn 4G off.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen