[Official] Best iPad Mini Case

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I got the leather apple case for my iPhone 5S and liked it so much I purchased the ple leather case combo covers for the GF iPad Mini and my iPad air. Great products.

If it's not a Saint it's just a Dog!
iPhone 5S 64G, iPad Air 128G LTE, MacBook Pro 17 2010, Apple TV, iPod Classic 160 G, Time Capsule 2T

I got the official leather case for the iPad mini because I also have one for the Air and my 5S. It is an awesome case. I got it in red.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
e7a2yges.jpg
I just bought this for my iPad mini.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone make an iPad Mini bag? I mean like a laptop style shoulder bag but smaller to fit the mini and perhaps a few extra compartments for cables and such.

I wouldn't mind something like this for popping over my parents or a friends where I want to take my iPad but don't want to carry it by hand or have a big bag that I have to put the iPad into. Just want a small compact version.

I'm sure amazon and eBay have lots but just wondered if anyone had recommendations?

Cheers

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I got one on Amazon. It's a small Bagallini. Holds it and several other things. At the time, it came in various colors. Has a good unisex look to it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro